Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Also Works as an after sun lotion - dual action
- High SPF for more sun protection
- Water resistant formula which retains its SPF up to 80 minutes after water activity
- Moisturizes skin to prolong your tan
- Safe and gentle for children, but for children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
The Aloe Sunscreen Lotion Has:
Please contact us with if you would like more information about this and other Aloe Vera products: You can order your Aloe Sunscreen Lotion here Aloe Sunscreen Lotion